Invite your friends over and enjoy vegetable spring rolls with chilli and date dip. You’re in for a treat!
- Rice paper
- 4 cups grated carrots
- 4 cups beets, grated
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Handful of lettuce
- 1 bunch Mint
- Hot water
Date Chili Sauce:
- 2 teaspoons LIV 99 sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons LIV 99 white vinegar
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Start by preparing all the ingredients for your spring rolls.
- Pour hot water into a dish large enough to soak a sheet of rice. Soak your rice for about 7 seconds.
- Place your rice sheet on a flat surface and layer your ingredients. Carefully roll up and tuck in your ingredients, fold in the sides and continue rolling.
- For your sauce, place all your ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. Cut your spring rolls in half and enjoy!